Monday, June 1, 2009

wedding hair prep

So I didn't get a chance to blog a lot before the wedding on getting ready for the wedding. I took the week off before the wedding from work. My mom knocked down my laptop, in which I had placed it to be an unsafe spot, and my laptop's power source no longer worked. =(

Anyways...I jacked my dad's netbook and trying to work off of that thing instead for now.

So...I got hair extensions again! The hair style I want requires a little more hair than I have now.

See below for my hair length now.


I was taking a picture of my reflection from the back of the TV in our hotel room at the Mondrian Hotel.

And here I am with the extensions!

front

back

side


Yvone of the Lorian Salon at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach did another amazing job! She also did my wedding day 'do.

No comments: