Sunday, July 13, 2008

Who doesn't love Disney?

I love Kirstie Kelly for Disney's Fairytale Weddings! I've been obsessing over her creations ever since I've been engaged. Below is a picture of one her newest creations inspired by Enchanted's Giselle. I love love that movie! I downloaded it on my ipod, and I just love watching it! Anyways...this wedding gown is just dreamy!


Let's go back to Kirstie's release of her collection for Disney's Fairytale Weddings in 2007...I fell in love with her jewelry line. I already had "the" dress, so I decided that I was totally going to get me some beautiful accessories to wear on my wedding day.

I know I had more than a year to wait, but I couldn't help myself. I ordered a pair of earrings and a bracelet from the Princess Jasmine line. Here they are:


photo credits: http://www.disneybridal.com/press.html

[+/-] obsess more

No comments: