Monday, November 3, 2008

Twilight

I'm pretty obsessed with it...actually, that's an understatement. It's consuming me. I can't think of anything else. I just finished the first book over the weekend. I started the second book yesterday. And today, I'm a little mad at myself because I didn't bring the book to work with me...but then again, I chose not to bring it because I know I totally would not get any work done.

Anyways...I'm super happy to have finished the first book before the movie came out, which I am determined to see with or without a buddy!

I'll have to thank my sister and cousin (both in my bridal party) for throwing me into a world in which I do not obsess over my wedding. I didn't think such a world would exist!

If you haven't already, check out the book...read it, get lost in it, obsess over it in your dreams...especially if you need a moment away from wedding planning.

photo credit: filmonic

[+/-] obsess more

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very happy that you're obsessed with it! You're welcome, I'm proud of you! It took you long enough, but then again I am surprised that you are able to distract yourself with something other than your wedding! But its totally worth it!

Nina Sapphira said...

I just jumped onto the Twilight bandwagon. Just finished the first book this weekend...took me only three days. Just started on the 2nd one. I still like Harry Potter better. =) As for wedding...currently trying to finish my DIY projects I started.

Anne K. in L.A. said...

I was graciously gifted the first two books of this series, but have refused to start reading them. I don't want to get sucked in. Is it really that good?