Monday, November 10, 2008

The 'Maids

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have 6 bridesmaids. 2 are currently living in Nor Cal, and 4 are in So Cal. This weekend, we made a trip up to San Francisco to get all the girls acquainted with each other and to order bridesmaids gowns at Siri!

We had a tea party and then went out to enjoy San Francisco.

Please meet my lovely ladies:

My sister and maid of honor, J1.

BFF, M1

BFF, M2

My cousin, M3

My other cousin, T

BFF, J2 (she wasn't able to make our tea party, but she met us up afterward)

And here's me with all the girls having dinner

I need to mention that when we came back from bridesmaid gown shopping, we were welcomed with appetizers, all prepared by M1's wonderful boyfriend. Thanks again P for the awesome dinner. You are butter chicken master!

It was so much fun! I only wish the weekend was longer. But we got wedding stuff done, so I'm happy. And Dee was able to come up (he drove) and hang out with some friends in Nor Cal (2 of his groomsmen are up in Nor Cal too).

Up next: Bridesmaids' gowns

[+] obsess more

3 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get my Bridal party together, but like you, i've got them scattered! The food looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

ok finally i got to look at it! i've tried so many times with a link that i had...which was the page with the orange background circles? i'm technologically challenged! i had so much fun! i only have a few pictures, but i'll send them ur way!
-mel

Anonymous said...

oops, i forgot the L!