Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Deals

1. 30% off EVERYTHING at Tobi (including sale items, but excluding Comme des Garcons, Love Quotes, APC & Nudie Jeans) with code 30FORYOU until tomorrow, 11/20.

2. 30% off everything but handbags & pre-orders at Revolve Clothing (I think it works on sale items) with code GIVEGOODGIFT - expires TODAY (11/19)

3. 40% off at Ivy Blue with code oneyear through 11/21 - excludes Velvetine Bags and Golden Goose boots

4. Shopbop is offering 40% off the Designer Boutique with code DB40 through 11/21. (this isn't valid on items on the "main site")

Source - www.grechenscodes.com

Hurry, before they expire!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

love all these sales!! Wish I had more money to buy everything I want though :)

Oh and sorry I'm so late on this but I just saw your question about my hubby's suit. We got it from Banana Republic about 3 months ago. It was so hard to find a 3 piece suit! We got lucky!