Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Reinspired!

Didn't want to leave you hangin' before the long weekend.

So here is the inspiration board from Elizabeth Anne Designs which we're now working with.

In trying to explain the new color scheme to our wedding party, it was hard for everyone to see it and get it. So my girls will be wearing champagne colored dresses. They will carry plummy colored bouquets.

The girls' dress. The belt will not contrast the dress. All monochromatic here.

This is the fabric and color my girls' dresses will be.

Groomsmen will wear gray suits, beige shirts, and gray ties. My groom in a black suit, gray and white tattersall shirt, and Burberry check tie in beige and gray. They guys will sport plummy colored boutonnieres.

I will wear a white gown (duh), and carry a white bouquet.

Here's the inspiration board I came up with:

you likey?

I own those shoes. I just ordered that Burberry tie for Dee. I ordered that cake topper a while back from Etsy seller Goose Grease. She's waiting for pictures of my gown to paint the topper respectively. And my gown will hopefully look very close to the gown in my board.

Sources: Burberry large check tie - burberry.com, black suit by Hermes - nymag.com, flowers - knot.com, Sergio Rossi shoes - zappos.com, nude colored dress - coquette blog, boutonniere - brides.com, cake from marthastewart.com, gray suit - Express.com, minted.com, gray tie - macys.com, flowers - knot.com, etsy seller Goose Grease.

We'll be working off both these boards to execute the new vision. I can't wait. My coordinator's already come up with some great ideas. I can't wait to share them!

Happy Holidays everyone! Thanks for reading!

[+] obsess more

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

adore this! Classic but with a twist. Your wedding is going to be so beautiful!

love the cake toppers... wish I had found that before my wedding!

Nina Sapphira said...

Oh I love this inspiration board