Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still thinking about what to wear...

T minus 4 days until engagement pictures with our awesomely awesome photographers, { j a c }. So so excited!!

i look to my style icons...how do they do it so effortlessly?

White tank, skinny jeans, heels. Source: here

Jeans and boho-chic top, heels. Source: here

I still love this outfit...so simple but still makes a statement. Source: here

Jumpers are so in right now...go trendy...go classic? Source: here

Love the oversized blazer with leggings..and heels! Source: here

She totally didn't try, but she looks great! Source: here

i love the blazer look...makes a casual outift a little fancy. Source: here

so i'm thinking for my casual outfit...skinny jeans (or leggings??), high heels, white shirt or tank, blazer (or my short tuxedo jacket).

and yes, i love Nicole Richie's boho-chic style, and I love the Olsen twins' grunge-glam-i-don't-care-what-you-think style. =)

now...how to accessorize??

No comments: