Monday, April 27, 2009

Exhausted!!

from my work retreat, bridal shower, and bachelorette party! it's so hard getting pampered. hehe.

Last week, from Wednesday to Friday, I was in Palm Desert for my work's annual retreat.

And the weekend was devoted to me: my bridal shower and bachelorette party. The shower was at a beautiful home in Malibu, along PCH and the coast.

see where the "A" is...that's where my shower was!

Then we stayed at the Mondrian on Sunset in LA.



Had awesome drinks and appetizers downstairs.



Went to a pole dancing class (it is not easy!) at Pole Dance Allure. The class was amazing! Such a good workout!

And then we headed over to SkyBar, which was part of the Mondrian.


We didn't stay long though...I was so tired from all the festivities. I asked my girls if we could head back up to the room, and then I knocked out!

More pictures to come soon!