Monday, October 6, 2008

Lucky No. 7

That's what he told me today. Well...we celebrated our 7-year anniversary. And we do consider ourselves lucky. It's so weird to me still that it's been that long. It totally doesn't feel like it. Seven years ago today, Dee and I were introduced to each other by a mutual friend. Who knew if we'd hit it off...apparently, she did. We don't know when exactly we were "together," but we'd like to think that meeting 7 years ago, to this day, is how it all started.

Dee, thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for loving me no matter what. You complete me. I love you. Happy Anniversary!

[+] obsess more

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is soo cute...I think I will start reading your blog! It will provide me with information to write my maid of honor speech.