Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photog #2

Moving on to my next review.

Photog 2 (P2): First meeting via phone, only with me. P2 said all the right things. P2 has a partner he only shoots with, so we would know exactly who would be documenting our wedding day. Three years experience. I had been following P2's blog for about a year and was happy to see the work progress. Prices seemed reasonable for the quality and experience. I decided to set up a meeting with P2 and planned to bring Fi along.

I would also like to mention some other photographers I admire. Sarah K. Chen started out as an OC Knottie. She has blossomed into a great photographer. Her work has been featured on Weddingbee as one of the blogger's photog. Jonilyn was Sarah K. Chen's 2nd shooter for this particular wedding. I have seen her photography skills improve so much; I had been following her blog for a long time as well when her name started popping up on my community Knot boards.

I stumbled upon the work of Micah Gilmore via an LA Knottie. Her wedding was gorgeous! I was super impressed with this couple's engagement pix as well!

Photog 3's review coming up.

[+] obsess more

No comments: