Thursday, January 22, 2009

Encouraged to indulge...

in my obsession of our new color scheme by my sister. She asked that I add their BM shoes to my inspiration board, and I got to adding a little bit of more things. And then...I made another board...it was so much fun!


Sources: Burberry large check tie - burberry.com, black suit by Hermes - nymag.com, wedding gown by monique lhuillier, flowers - knot.com, sergio rossi "bow" shoes - zappos.com, nude colored dress - coquette blog, color palette from colourlovers, boutonniere - brides.com, OPI nail polish in louvre me louvre me not, nine west shoes - zappos, lauren merkin clutch - searle, cake from marthastewart.com, gray suit - Express.com, minted.com, gray tie - macys.com, flowers - knot.com, etsy seller Goose Grease.


for this board, i created my own color palette on colourlovers. the picture of the garland at the bottom next to my shoes is from pam garrison, which i first saw from a $10,000 wedding blog. the pretty bouquet in the bottom right corner is a martha stewart creation. bottom right corner is audrey and david kissing on polka dot bride. and the picture of the dogs on the right...well those are my babies, cody and jake. i hope they'll be a part of our big day!

[+/-] obsess more

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Big fan of the champagne/cream color ...
RelentlessBride