Saturday, August 9, 2008

More shoes

Yes, I am obsessed with shoes. If only I had more money...oh man. Went to the Metro Pointe Nordstrom Rack Pre-Sale this past Wednesday. I came a little late, so I saw some ladies with really great finds! I'm so sad I missed out on those. I saw some Manolo's out there, Jimmy Choo's, and Lanvin flats in other ladies' carts. I was holding on to a pair of Burberry stilettos for a while, but I just couldn't justify the $400 price tag (down from $1000). The Burberry's fit so well, and they were the most comfortable heels I've ever tried on before. I carried those babies around the store for like half an hour before putting them back on the shelf. I still feel a little regretful. *sigh*

I did come out with another potential pair of wedding shoes, and a fun pair for work or going out.





These are Sergio Rossi's "Bow" in color Oro. They sold on Zappos originally for $539.00 and are now on sale for $431.20. I got them for about 70% off the original price!



These are Loeffler Randall's "Eppy" Heel in Black. They are on sale at Barefoot Tess for $264 down from $465. I got them at 80% off the original price.

I am uber happy with my finds, but I so wish I had the Lanvin flats that my friend was able to snag. And I so wish those Burberry heels would have had a lower price...

Happy shoe buying!

[+] obsess more

No comments: