Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Go on...DIY

The future in-laws are in town, and that is why I have been silent. And because of the hecticness that is this week (and past week), I will be directing you to some cool blog posts on DIY that I've stumbled upon.

DIY Boudoir Photos

Miss Candy Corn of Weddingbee busted out the Canon point and shoot and decided to do her own boudoir pix.



How fabulous are these? I still cannot beleive these are DIY! Talk about saving money...

DIY gift box from cereal box



I first saw this project on a $10,000 wedding. It looks like so much fun to do...I wonder how I could use it in our wedding...

Tissue Paper Pom Poms

As seen on Weddingbee by Mrs. Penguin (using real flowers), and Knottie Vintage Glam. These DIY decorations are uber cute!


Martha Stewart


Martha Stewart

These could definitely help save money if you can't go all out with flowers and decor.

Now, go take up a project and DIY!

[+] obsess more

No comments: