Monday, August 24, 2009

I am Style-ish is 1 year old!


One of my favorite style blogs, I am Style-ish turned 1, and to celebrate, Tiffany is giving away a set of her favorite makeup!


Included is:
Nars lip gloss in Foul Play
Nars lip lacquer in Chelsea Girls
Benefit thrrrob blush
fresh eau de parfum Strawberry Flowers

How to win this pretty little set:

you HAVE to follow her in some way, through Google Friend connect (that "follow button on the left side of my blog), through twitter, feed subscriber by reader or by email, facebook friend, etc..

Comment on how you follow her for one entry.

If you are on twitter, tweet this sentence for another entry. "I want to win @styleish 1 year blogiversary giveaway! http://www.iamstyle-ish.com". I just did!

You get another entry if you post about this on your blog whether in a post or on your sidebar, please leave another comment letting her know which one and the link. (You can copy/paste that cupcake picture if you want)

Rules:

This is open to readers WORLDWIDE! yay!!
Comments will be closed on 8/31 at 9:00pm PST
Winner will be chosen by random draw
Winner has to contact me within 5 days or else a new winner will be chosen.

Good luck everyone!

No comments: