Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a traveling closet

So I currently have no job, am looking for work, taking care of the pops (is recovering from a surgery), and am enjoying the time off.

I've got a busy schedule ahead of me. The hubs and I are off to Houston this weekend to visit his parents, then we're San Francisco bound to celebrate our 1-year anniversary, and then I'm off to Europe with my mom and sister! I don't know what to wear or what purses and shoes to bring! I have little mula and lots of things to do. HELP!

Anyone check out Shopbop.com's Ultimate Closet LookBook: 16 pieces + 22 looks. I love it! This would totally be ideal for traveling fashionista.

Here are my favorite looks:







Way to maximize what you have! And that's what I'm planning to do...especially on my trip to Europe. I don't want to bring more than what I can fit into my carry-on. 

You can find more looks at Shopbop.com.

No comments: