Wednesday, December 16, 2009

showers

bridal and baby showers, that is.

but what i really want to show you are all toilet paper/trash bag gowns that were created during these showers!

starting with my bridal shower:

IMG_2428
The Grecian Bride

IMG_2429
The 80s Bride

IMG_2430
The Scary Bride

IMG_2431
The Groom. That's my aunt in there...such a good sport. It was a great laugh!

Then there was my friend (and talented wedding coordinator), Linda Ly's (of Grand Soirees) baby shower.

pix 183
The theme was the Great Gatsby. How awesome looking are mom and dad?

pix 184
We made maternity dresses out of trash bags!

Then there was my friend's bridal shower after that:

IMG_4492
More toilet paper wedding dresses. How awesome is that flower?? I made it!!!

IMG_4507
The bride is the one in white.

And then the most recent bridal shower:

IMG_5179
I put the sweetheart top together!

For all the showers I attended, my team won the toilet paper/trash bag dresses. Lucky or stylish? Maybe both!

No comments: